Saturday, April 9, 2011

Suitcase case

OK, I travel a bit. In most cases those are the business travels. Recently I found that I wish a good suitcase. And  here all problem starts. I am old fashion. Well maybe a mix of new tech and old fasion. For example: I love the idea and look of steampunk stuff. It's amazing.

Now back to the suitcase. I wish a leather case with hard cover, without wheels, with no extend-able grip... but with metal protected corners. And I have a clever plan to buy a sticker with name of the country I'm in and stick it to the suitcase. It's nothing new, I know. You can type "suitcase" into the Google and click on the Images link above to get a lot of images of such suitcases. With stickers already on! But I wish to made one myself, personalized. Do you know what's the biggest problem? To find such suitcase. All of them have wheels and the irregular shape... at least in the place I've check so far. Oh, maybe you have some suggestion?

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps this is similar to what you have in mind (but is rather expensive): http://www.moriluggage.com/Prod-19-1-3491/DAosta_Loggia_Vintage_Luggage_Large.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... yeah that's what I'm up to and the price is a bit too high. But there is a hope, thanks for posting this Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could get a suitcase like that one in Portobello Market in London. I'll take you there when you come in June. I saw one myself when I was there with dad last year, a bleu, old, beautiful, wanted to buy it for myself but was skinned, It was about £80. I'm sure you'll find something for yoursel.

    ReplyDelete